Digital applications are moving to the cloud and digital-savvy users need access to multiple clouds for all their applications. Businesses need to connect to mobile users, devices and things (IoT) in real time and with low latency. This can present challenges for traditional WANs.
Cisco and Equinix combined solutions give customers a tightly integrated portfolio of SDN, NFV and edge product capabilities. Enterprises get a choice of physical and virtual deployment models for branch, multicloud and hybrid IT use cases.
- Best practices for deploying SD-WAN for hybrid multicloud access on Platform Equinix.
- Building business advantage and Multicloud Access with Cisco SD-WAN
- Taking productivity to the next level with Webex Edge Connect and UCM Cloud.
- Exploring how Cisco and Equinix can drive your digital transformation forward.
This is your opportunity to meet with our experts on-site to explore how Cisco and Equinix can drive your digital transformation forward. And while you’re there, grab a copy of Volume 3 of the Global Interconnection Index to learn how interconnection is powering tomorrow’s enterprises.
Check out the dates and cities where we’re participating this year, we hope to see you at one of our six locations!
|2/27/20||Vancouver, BC||Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre|
|3/3/20||Raleigh, NC||Raleigh Convention Center|
|3/5/20||Virginia Beach, VA||Virginia Beach Convention Center|
|3/12/20||Charlotte, NC||The Westin Charlotte|
|3/19/20||Los Angeles, CA||Westin Long Beach|
|3/26/20||Detroit, MI||Diamond Center|
About Cisco Connect 2020
Cisco Connect defines regional customer education events in strategic markets, bringing the latest in Cisco technology directly to our customers where they live, work and play.
Customers and prospects representing Cisco’s Commercial, Enterprise and Public Sector segments are all invited to participate at Cisco Connect events, free of charge. These are the largest tech events outside of Cisco Live. Attendees represent a wide range of industries and job levels.
Cisco Connect events offer exclusive access to:
- Insights from Cisco’s leadership on our strategic direction and partnerships
- Educational content on the technologies our customers already use, and the technologies they will rely on in the future
- The latest and greatest products and solutions Cisco is introducing to assist attendees with their jobs and drive business outcomes
Unlike other technology events, Cisco Connect is specifically geared towards Cisco customers and partners, and open to those who view Cisco as a trusted advisor.