The Federal Executive Forum explores emerging challenges of being a chief technology officer with the technology executives that are making innovation happen.
Date: July 6, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: No Fee
During this webinar, you will gain the unique perspective of the chief technology officers from the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, U.S. Marshals Office and industry leaders. Learn what it takes to ensure that technology in government continues to evolve.
The following chief technology officers will expand on the aspects of emerging technologies and innovation in government:
- David Larrimore, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Carly Jackson, Chief Technology Officer, NAVWAR
- Sanjay Koyani, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Labor
- Christine Finnelle, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Marshals Service
- Jonathan Alboum, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
- Paul Moxon, Senior Vice President of Data Architecture & Chief Evangelist, Denodo
- Kaladhar Voruganti, Senior Fellow, Office of the Chief Technology Officer, Equinix
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum