Is your digital-first strategy built for agility in today’s market?
Today’s macro-environment headwinds are sweeping in change—from supply chain problems to inflation, recession risk and political instability from a global war—yet one area offers great opportunity: digital transformation. Developing a digital-first strategy has become a top priority for businesses to maintain a competitive edge and speed their transformation.
Regain control of your digital journey, add value back to your organization and create a competitive advantage with industry experts, your peers and digital leaders at our half-day virtual event on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022 (09:00 SGT, 10:00 CEST, 09:00 PDT). You’ll learn about successful digital transformation stories, uncover best practices and dive into cutting-edge strategies.
We invite business, IT and digital leaders looking to build effective digital-first strategies and get deeper insights on ways digital infrastructure can enable edge to cloud transformation.
In partnership with:
- Opening Session: It’s a Digital-First World: Participate in the digital economy
- Interconnect Your Digital Core: Cloud adjacent is the new on-prem
- Integrate with Your Digital Ecosystems: Leverage ecosystems for speed and compounding advantage
- Interact at Your Digital Edge: Become demand-driven
- Digital-First for a Sustainable Future: Accelerate your sustainability objectives
Attend all five sessions, or individual sessions that best fit your interests and schedule.
What you will learn:
- How to develop an effective digital infrastructure to grow and scale your business
- How integrating digital ecosystems can give your business a competitive advantage
- How to transform user experience by bridging physical and virtual worlds
- How digital leaders are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives to get ahead
All events will be presented in English. Closed captioning in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese will be available across AMER, APAC and EMEA broadcasts.